Join a Winning Team at Gary Force Honda
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
Gary Force Honda is looking for a Parts Counter Person to join our team due to our growing business. You MUST possess a positive attitude, dependability, and exceptional detail-oriented skills. The Parts Counter Person is responsible for creating a compelling, long-term relationship with all of their Retail, Wholesale and Internal customers, and ensuring that they receive the best in customer service.
- Answer phones in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Receipting parts orders as they arrive.
- Provide customer service at Retail and Technician counters.
- Billing parts on invoices as needed.
- Maintain Store Appearance (Clean & Organized)
- Previous Parts Counter experience preferred, but will train the perfect candidate.
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Excellent problem solver.
- Ability to multi-task and superb organizational skills.
- Precise follow-up skills and detail-orientated.
- Ability to Operate Computer Systems/li>
- Processing Returns Promptly and Accurately (No Hassles)
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be flexible to work a rotating schedule, including Saturday.
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Benefit Package Includes:
- 401k Investment Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations/Paid Holidays/li>
We are always looking for qualified:
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Used vehicle sales consultants
- Service technicians
- Service valets/porters
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Lot attendants